donderdag 7 maart 2013

Amsterdam inspiration trip

This week I was so lucky to feel the first spring vibes in one of my favorite cities: Amsterdam! I rented a very cosy and bright apartment in the neighbourhood "De baarsjes" and from there I could flutter with my bike along the famous canals, see the new Stedelijk Museum and stop for a delicious Latte and chocolat brownies in Haarlemmerstraat. Life can be so easy sometimes! Here you can see some of my Instagram photos. Think I will repeat a trip like this every year, so if you have tips for inspiring cities, bring it on!



I rented the apartment from Willemien via Airbnb. You can find more information here.


1 opmerking:

  1. O, wat fijn een appartementje in Amsterdam. Het was afgelopen week inderdaad af en toe heerlijk weer, laat de lente maar komen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...