maandag 13 mei 2013

Favorite places: Utrecht

You probably know that feeling when everything seems to go wrong and then, all of a sudden, everything turns out great anyway? You felt amazing afterwards, right? That's what happened to me last week. I had to ship a package to Utrecht (only 175 km from Ghent), but after 10 days of waiting, panicking and hoping, it still didn't arrive at its destination. So I decided to go and search for the package myself at Brussels Airport and drive to Utrecht to deliver it personally to my clients. And guess what: Utrecht turned out to be one of the many hidden treasures of the Netherlands! So I felt really, really lucky the package didn't get there by mail! They have great food and café Latte over there, lots of vintage shops and a beautiful, romantic canal with lovely blossoms. I think I could live there. Oops, didn't I say that about Amsterdam too?

Do you want to see more of these behind the scene pictures?
Please follow me on Instagram!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...