woensdag 26 juni 2013

Real Wedding: Marrit ♥ Mark

For their wedding, Marrit and Mark from Utrecht wanted a stylish letterpress invitation with a blue handpainted flower and curly typography. In daily life, Marrit is an art therapist so she's a very creative person herself. For her marriage, she designed beautiful jewels for the bridesmaids and groomsmen, and she asked me to make little gift bags to wrap them. It's always fun for me creating those extra little things, I love it when the table styling matches the invitations completely.

I met this sweet couple in Octobre 2012 (I also designed their save-the-date cards). So we worked together for quite a long time. They came to my house and I went to theirs, we drank cappuccino and ate chocolat bread together. So they're in my heart and I wish them all the luck of the world.

Foto's letterpress printing: Polyprint

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...