vrijdag 6 december 2013

The last English blogpost ...

The end of the year, some decisions have to be made ... from now on I will no longer write in English on this blog. I'm sorry for all the foreign readers, but it's becoming more difficult for me to keep on blogging this way and it takes too much time to think about the English version of what I want to say. I want to go back to those days where this blog felt like my own magazine. I want to write about trends in (wedding) stationery, prints and patterns, my inspiration, DIY, etc.

I also want to write about how hard it can be to run your own creative business, what I have learned in the past few months, where I succeed and where I failed. I hope I can help other Belgian and Dutch entrepreneurs, who are - just like me - full of doubts.

The only way to do this right, is in my own mother language: Dutch. But I will still show a lot of images and feel free to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook for the latest news!

This is me, wedding stationery lover.
Photo: Melissa Milis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...